Make your space more functional and inviting with custom landscape structures
Landscape and garden structures such as arbors, pergolas, trellises and fences are as individual as the homeowner and serve as points of interest in the landscape.
Whether they are simple or elaborate, these landscaping structures can draw us from one outdoor space to another, moving us through gardens or from the front yard to the back yard.
- Use arbors as arches to mark a passageway.
- Design an overhead pergola “roof” to create shade over a patio.
- Trellises covered with vines or flowers can stand alone or cling to the side of a building.
- Fences make excellent decorative boundaries, usually with details matching a home or landscape.
- Decks extend indoor spaces, giving you more room for entertaining and relaxation.
- Gazebos beckon as a destination point in the landscape.
check out our gallery of
Request a FREE Quote!
Yes, it's free - you have nothing to lose!
We will contact you as soon as possible to set up a no-hassle consultation meeting. This way we can listen to your needs, see your space, and provide actionable solutions.