2 year repair warranty on installed retaining walls and paver patios!
We will repair any retaining wall or paver patio that fails within 2 years from the date of installation.
A failed retaining wall or patio includes those that exhibit:
- structural damage
- tilting or leaning
- significant widening of joints caused by hydrostatic pressure
- An obvious sinking or shifting from failure of prepared base
A failed retaining wall or patio does not include the following, and thus is not covered under warranty:
- chips or cracks in concrete units that appear post-installation
- damage caused by collision from a vehicle, person, or another heavy object
- abuse caused by humans or animals
- any significant act of God such as a tornado, flood, earthquake, etc.
In order for a warranty repair to be valid, you must submit the warranty request using the form below of damage within 2 years, beginning at the date of project completion.
Unless otherwise specified, we complete all of our hardscape warranty requests as quickly as possible after receipt. These repairs are typically added to our normal project queue, but placed at a high priority since you are already a valued customer! However, we typically have at least a several week backlog so we have to be conscious of all our commitments.
* Please note: Replacement materials may be slightly different color, texture, or finish than the originally installed materials. This is entirely dependent on the manufacturer’s consistency standards and we cannot be held responsible for these discrepancies.
1-year replacement warranty on all dead trees, shrubs, and perennials!
All of our plant material is inspected and of good quality, and we stand behind our installation. However, when you accept our contract, you understand and agree that the installed plants are natural, living beings, that require care and attention.
When we install new plants on your property, we are entrusting you to follow our specific watering instructions and other preventative measures to keep your new plants healthy and growing.
We want to make sure your investment is protected for the long-term and will look beautiful for years to come!
Our plant warranty includes a one-time replacement of any perennial, shrub, or tree that completely dies within 1 year from the date of installation.
- This warranty is valid only on contracts that include the specified verbiage specifying warranty coverage.
- All outstanding invoices must be paid in full to Elevate Outdoor before any warranty replacements are approved.
- Elevate Outdoor reserves the right to approve or deny warranty requests
- A warranty request will not be approved if there are clear signs of neglect, which includes lack of proper watering, over-watering, under-watering, damage from mowing or other equipment, etc.
- Warranty requests will not be approved as a result of theft or plant materials stolen.
- The warranty is valid only if the customer has consistently adhered to our suggested watering schedule as described here.
- A dead plant is defined as one that shows no signs of life or new growth potential. Plants that show signs of stress but still have green or healthy growth are not considered dead and will, therefore, not be approved for warranty replacement.
- Replacement plants will be the same size container, height, or caliper as the plants in the original contract. We’re happy to provide a cost estimate to install a larger size plant at a price equal to the difference in material cost.
We will only schedule 1 trip for a warranty replacement and will complete all replacements at this single mobilization. We generally suggest scheduling the trip close to the end of the 1 year warranty period so we can ensure we’ve replaced all dead material that might arise during the entire 1 year period.
If a warranty replacement is approved and completed at your property, this fulfills all obligations of warranty coverage by Elevate Outdoor, despite the chance that any additional plants would die after the scheduled replacement, but prior to the end of the 1-year coverage period.